Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 28 October 2013

I Really Like Spam Comments? and You?

I really like Spam Comments?
We all grasp that sensible comments are important for a blog. once the comments leave some positive and real reviews they continuously facilitate us and our Blog.

But however truly these sensible Comments facilitate us in obtaining loyal fans?

Very straightforward..!!

When a replacement visitor involves our blog he browse our articles, gets his work done and browses for a jiffy. If he likable our article he then shares it on Facebook or tweets concerning it.

But, there’s an opportunity that, the visitor who would have spread our works could ne'er come back to your blog simply because he saw a blog that rarely gets comments. currently if this is often the case then you'll be losing a lot of visitors and fans.

So, the way to stop the loss of thousands of loyal fans?

Solution is real comments.

When a replacement visitor sees alternative fellow bloggers commenting on your blog, going away some nice messages, then there’s an opportunity that the new visitor could become your returning visitor and with time he may additionally become one in all your loyal fans who can spread your works everywhere his place.

Thus, real comments will do us plenty sensible.

So I give thanks all those that have left their nice comments on my blog.

Do you know?

Good comments additionally help in SEO if they're keyword optimized.

The comments keep within the same page wherever the content is. in order that they too get indexed by Google and if they need some relevant keywords that we've utilized in our post then they will do plenty sensible to us and our blog.

Some Related Article for SEO

How To Rename Labels in Blog of Blogger?

Now let’s come back to the point,

Why I aforesaid within the headline of my post that I really like Spam Comments?

  • Because I will edit the spam comments as I would like.
  • I have continuously accepted the real comments as i really like those that appreciate my work. But, the other isn't true (I don’t truly hate those that leave spam comments however I give thanks them for doing that).
  • Now what bloggers continuously do with the real comments is, if the comments contain some grammatical or spelling mistakes then they correct them and approve them. I do the same…
  • And if they get spam comments they delete them directly. But, it’s totally different in my case, I don’t delete the spam comments…

Why I don’t delete spam comments?

Because when redaction them they helps in conveyance additional loyal fans, as mentioned higher than.
They increase the no. of blog comments too.

Three steps that I take once I get spam comments (and you must take too):

  • Read it to understand if it’s a spam comment.
  • Edit it to stay simply the message and take away the links. however if it’s altogether inapplicable then I edit it with some relevant message (Hey! I’m agreeing it publicly). And that’s what we must always do with those spam comments. It’s higher to edit them than throwing them to trash.
  • Finally I publish them.

What’s the explanation behind doing of these editing and not approving spam comments directly?

  • Spam comments like “good post” or “thanks for this” don’t add any value to our posts; rather they merely take up some house in our info. people giving these kinds of comment simply wish backlinks.
  • They stops sensible commentators kind commenting on our blog posts. That’s true. If sensible commentators see ten comments on your blog post of that most area unit “good post” kind comments then he’s ne'er reaching to touch upon your blog post.
  • Google indexes them then they don’t add ay worth to SEO of our blog.
  • They don’t convert new visitors into loyal fans as they're not impressive.
There area unit more reasons that shout an equivalent thing- “Don’t settle for spam comments they're unworthy.”

So why not build them worthy? the way to convert spam comments into worthy and valuable comments?

  • Add relevant messages, keeping the blog post in mind.
  • Use some connected keywords as utilized in the post. If the post talks concerning cat foods then why don’t add the keyword ‘cat foods’ within the spam comment?
  • Edit the name and mail id so the spammers don’t get white listed on Akismet.
  • Lastly, add a thanks message.
Just doing of these will facilitate us plenty, that simply deleting the comment would have not done to us. It’s known as use..!!

Recommend Reading: Why I continuously wish to try to to Keyword Stuffing?

  • Finally, a collect on however spam comments help us…
  • More Engagement in our blog thanks to additional comments.
  • More Relations with sensible bloggers by impressing them.
  • Search Engine optimisation, i.e. traffic from search.
  • Getting additional Loyal Fans by attracting first time visitors.

So what is going to you are doing from currently onwards??
Will you delete the spam comments or edit them so they add worth to your blog?
To know whether or not I’ll edit your comment or not, simply leave one below.


You Also Like:

I Don't Have Visitors, I'm Going to Quit Blogging!

1 comments:

 
Toggle Footer